Sunday, October 10, 2010

Goodbye Johannesburg, Hello Namibia!!!

Jeremiah 29:11  "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Well, we thougth we were on a journey, and we were.  But, honestly, I think that our journey really begins tomorrow.  A journey filled with joy and blessings, challenges and sorrow, questions and answers, mistakes, and, well, more mistakes, fulfilment and loneliness, praises and praises...

I wonder how long it will take to hug 59 children??  Stay tuned, we are about to find out and we will let you know!

Goodbye Johannesburg, Hello Namibia!!!
Psalm 18:30, 36, 46, 49
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless.  He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.
The Lord Lives!  Praise be to my Rock!  Exalted be God my Savior!
Therefore I will praise you amoung the nations, O Lord; I will sing praises to your name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment