I Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not LOVE, I am nothing.
God fills us with Love so that when the children are misbehaving (yes they do that too) then we try to reflect Jesus’ love while also teaching what is right and wrong. As all of you parents know, it is difficult. Please pray for us and our staff for wisdom, patience, grace and that we would be an example of a godly parent. We must all pray for each of our children so that they:
- Will grow up and learn from their mistakes and make good decisions.
- Will know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Take their education seriously.
- Go out into the world full of temptation and be strong enough to say “NO”
- That the light of Jesus will shine through them so they can in turn teach others the Gospel.
We are so blessed with so much cuteness.
Ephesians 1:18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you…